Vibration Meter Data Logger | Vibration Sentry RT128-200g
The Vibration Meter Data Logger – Vibration Sentry RT128-200g is a new generation of smart data logger that can record acceleration, inclination, vibration, and impacts. It includes a 3-axis +-200g MEMS accelerometer, an accurate date/time clock, and a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory. Depending on the settings it can record vibration signals and/or RMS levels for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to or embedded within the monitored equipment.
The Vibration Meter Data Logger – Vibration Sentry RT128-200g is an all-digital design with an integrated oscilloscope function that can show the vibration signals in real time and an integrated spectral analyzer function that shows a 512-line spectrum in real time. It is self-calibrated using the earth’s gravity as a reference. An auto-rec feature allows the instrument to stay dormant for months, only recording when the acceleration signals are detected over an adjustable threshold.
The Vibration Sentry series of vibration meter data logger can be used to monitor shipments in transit and record adverse events such as shocks, high vibration levels and/or tilt. In order to do that properly, careful attention must be paid to the instrument’s configuration and installation.
The Vibration Meter Data Logger – Vibration Sentry RT includes the following models:
- VS_RT64-16g: +-16g dynamic range with a 64Mb memory
- VS_RT128-16g: +-16g dynamic range with a 128Mb memory
- VS_RT128-200g: +-200g dynamic range with a 128Mb memory
Vibration Meter Data Logger Applications
- Long-term measurement and recording of accelerations, impacts, vibration signals, and RMS vibration levels. The VS_RT128-200g are generally better suited to shock and other high-g measurement applications.
- Monitoring of operation and transport conditions of fragile equipment
- Continuous monitoring of machinery wear
- Long-term Seismic Monitoring
- Long-term inclination monitoring